1. Gather the file you wish to bind, and the image file, and place them in a folder. For the sake of this demonstration,I will be using C:New Folder
*The image will hereby be referred to in all examples as tricks.jpg
*The file will hereby be referred to in all examples as New Text Document.txt
2. Add the file/files you will be injecting into the image into a WinRar .rar or .zip. From here on this will be referred to as (secret.rar)
3. Open command prompt by going to Start > Run > cmd
4. In Command Prompt, navigate to the folder where your two files are by typingcd location [ex: cd C:New Folder]
5. Type [copy /b tricks.jpg + secret.rar tricks.jpg] (remove the brackets)Congrats, as far as anyone viewing is concerned, this file looks like a JPEG, acts like a JPEG, and is a JPEG, yet it now contains your file.
In order to view/extract your file, there are two options that you can take
a) Change the file extension from tricks.jpg to tricks.rar, then open and your file is there.
b) Leave the file extension as is, right click, open with WinRar and your file is there