Google Has Introduced A New Feature On Google Maps Called “Google Latitude” , Which Allows You To Track Where Your Friends And Family Members Are On A Map & Keep In Touch With Them , To Start Sharing Your Location Just Send An Invitation To The One Who You Want To Connect With , Or Accept Their Invitation , Google Offers Complete Privacy Even After Your Accepting Invites .
* It Works On Mobile Phones Like :
- most color BlackBerry devices
- most Windows Mobile 5.0+ devices
- most Symbian S60 devices (Nokia smartphones)
- many Java-enabled (J2ME) mobile phones, such as Sony Ericsson devices (coming soon)
- Android-powered devices, such as the T-Mobile G1 (coming soon)
- iPhone and iPod touch devices (coming soon)
& This Also Works On iGoogle .
* See What Google Has To Say About Google Latitude
* Then Why Are You Waiting For Go & Have A Look On It .
visit www.google.com/latitude From Your Browser
Or Visit m.google.com/latitude From Your Mobile Phone