Creating a stunning youtube video from your online photo albums on Facebook, Flickr, Picasa will just take a minute or more. No software required, All you need is a webbrowser.
How To Create A Youtube Video From Your Online Web Albums?
- Sign in to Youtube.com
- Go to Stupeflix Video creating page.
- Select a video style and click Make a video.
- Then click Add Images and select a source.
- Authenticate to import images to stupeflix.
- Then select the images that you want to show on the slideshow by double clicking on them.
- You can also add extra effects and texts by using More options.
- Add a music to the video for better preview.
- After making proper editing, Click Publish to Youtube.
Video length is limited to 1 minute for the free users. You can change the default title, description and tags by editing the video by going to My Videos.
Watch the video that I’ve created using this service.