How To Find Missing Drivers For Free
DriverIdentifier is a free software which helps us to find missing drivers and driver updates for our windows system. The software scans our computer for all installed hardwares and generates a web page with all our driver updates listed.
Follow my step by step guide:
- Visit Driver Identifier website and download the software.
- Install and run the DI software.
- After opening the software, Click 'Scan Drivers'.
- The software will start to scan for installed hardware and finding updates. (You need an active internet connection)
- A new webpage will open with all your driver updates listed.
- Click on the drivers you want to install or update.