Trick For Making A USB Recovery Disc For Windows XP:
- First download Recovery USB Console.
- Extract the downloaded "mkrecovery.zip" to your desktop.
- Right-click the "mkrecover.cmd" and click edit from the extracted folder.
- With notepad, Change the "USBDRV" setting from "R:" to the path of your pendrive location.
- Then change the "XPSRC" value to "f:\i386\winnt32.exe," where "F" should be the path of your cd rom drive where windows xp disc is inserted.
- And save that file.
- Then execute mkrecovery.cmd ( Make sure that you have inserted a valid windows xp disc and you have plugged a usb thumb drive.)
- Thats all! You have successfully created a USB Recovery Console Disc for Windows XP.
* Try the 911cd.net's way.
All Thinks That You Could Do With Windows Media Center